Monday, September 19, 2011

I Bet You Are Wondering...

Did We Do It?  Yes we did!!  

The shop is empty: 
 


As empty as can be:
 


The lean to is empty:
 


As you can plainly see:



The patio is cleared of all of the stuff:
 

Doing it all was painfully tough!


The patio is waiting for its extension - we plan to put a hot tub which I failed to mention.
 

And we found out that our yard toys are amazing work horses!



I gotta tell you, I have to wonder how we did without those sources.


So yes, the shop and patio all got cleaned out -
And the workers can begin without a doubt:



I will sit and sew and watch from afar...  heck I might even order a drink at a bar!  :-)

Happy days are ahead!  No more do we have all the work to dread!
 
I will not think that it all must be moved BACK into the shop.

But try as I might, I cannot seem to stop.

So off to the quilt room I shall go,

And relax my mind while I sew.

No comments: