Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Super Busy Week


We have been busy!  A few days ago, we got a call from our son telling us his entire family was on their way to see us!  Short of hanging a few nails on the walls, I had no where to put them all.  Remember that living room set I have procrastinated getting?  The guest bedroom I haven't painted?  Yeah, it all needed to get done yesterday - we only had two days!

We painted the guest bedroom:


Put together the bed and made it a bedroom... in a day.

And while we were trying to do that, we had to storm that broke the trees so we had to cut them down:



And tote them off:


It was all worth it!  

The next pictures are the rest of my blog.  This is what we have been spending our time doing now and why I am not going into details about everything:














And this time is too precious to post long blogs.  So expect a lot of pictures for the next week.


No comments: