Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Side

I went for a surgeon's consult yesterday and he wants to do a rib block on the twenty something of August.  He will insert a needle across the bottom of the rib cage and numb it. Once they have it numb, they will determine if it made the pain go away.  If it does, it will be something from the abdominal wall out.  If not, it is deeper.  

I think it is much deeper.  Sick of all of this and getting sicker with worry, however, at least they are trying to figure it out.  My theory is it is much deeper and an organ.  Spleen?  Pancreas?  But I am obviously not a Dr and apparently I can't explain it satisfactorily enough to get them to understand I am not a cry baby and they need to find it.  They keep leaning towards muscle.  I would think I would know if it were a muscle or nerve and why would it hurt for 2.5 years now?

I just hope *when* they find it that it is not so serious that they cannot fix it.  I hurt 24/7, and on a scale of 1-10 it is a constant 7+.

I am over it.  

Keep on prayin'.  

Now you are updated with no news.

I am going to sit in an easy chair, try to get comfortable and read to take my mind off the worry.

I just want to bawl.

No comments: