Monday, August 29, 2011

Having Some Picture Difficulties...

What a bummer!  A post with no pictures is almost not worth posting... but my Photo Shop is not working and my AcdSee is not working either - so I am pretty much without a way to process pictures.  Have no fear, I will post unprocessed pictures and you can still see what we have been up to - just promise not to cringe.  Here are a few:


Meet the crew:

Here's Jeremy - but I can't for the life of me figure out who he reminds me of...



This is Cheyenne, Jeremy's wife:



And one of the boys, Marcus:


Jeremy and 'Granny Bon":
 


Punkin may be tryin' to tell papa something about the grill:
 


The munchkins playing in my near empty living room - but the good news is I *did* order furniture for it!  The bad news - it will come in November!  Wow!
 


Steph and "Granny Bon":


Marcus and Aedan swinging:


Punkin' swinging:
 


Steph swinging with a little bit of begging going on - that swing is popular!


Marcus swinging and Raelee playing on the playground stuffs (it is at our house):
 


Jeremy and Aedan swinging:
 


And Granny Bon swinging while Rod and Steve are chatting:
 


As you can see, there was a whole lot of swinging going on at our house during the week long family reunion!  We had a wonderful visit with everyone.   This next week, Steve's Uncle Ronnie is coming in, then we will go visit his other uncle and after that, we will head on down to south Louisiana for Raelee's dance recital.  It's a busy life, but someone has to do it, right?


I am still in the process of trying to get things organized in the house.  Thank God for my sweet hubby Steve, who helped reorganize the kitchen.  I had taken things out of boxes and tossed it all in cabinets.  My organization skills lacked greatly - it was a mess.  But to be fair to myself, we were literally trying to get things out of boxes - not sure where anything would go or work well.  This past weekend, we tore it all apart, sorted out things for the camper, the outdoor kitchen (he will someday have), for Jacque and then tossed a few things in the 'get rid of' pile.  I still have some reorganizing to do in there, mainly in the (food) pantry - but it is looking good!  Great things are happening.  Thank you Steve!

Steve has made arrangements for the barn to be cemented the third week in September.  Do you know what that means?  All of his stuff in the barn needs to be moved out!  UGH!  Lol... Yeah, I am looking forward to that.  Not!  And now he has decided he needs another barn to put his vehicles in; you know, his boat, his tractor, our camper, and the four wheeler.  Oh man, this man has HUGE dreams!  T-Bone appetite with tube steak income... and we have yet to pay the first house note!  Dreaming is free though  :-)

Off to find something useful for me to do.  I am bored - mainly because I am sick of house work and I can't get the 4 wheeler out to work outside.  The darn bike is blocking it in.  Oh shucks.  Maybe I will go to town!

Or not.


No comments: