Monday, June 6, 2011

The Specifics

Well, now that that is all said and done, I will tell you all the details of the house... This is what it says in the listing:


"Here it is!  Enjoy a peaceful country setting with room to roam in this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom 3 bath home on nearly 19 acres m/l.  30x48  barn with attached 12x48 lean to.  Pond with fishing dock, creek, mature trees; pipe and cable fencing, new storm shelter... too many amenities to list!"

It has:

1.5 stories
built in 1998
2549 sq ft + 2 car attached garage (not included in sq footage)
Electric garage door
A fireplace 
A great room - (a second living room)
Master bed/bath is downstairs for when we grow old
Walk in closets in 3 bedrroms (wow!)
Only one bedroom/bath upstairs
Insulated windows and doors
Extra insulation...
Full brick
patio
barn
pond
creek (with water in it this time of year - must mean something - most are bone dry!)
storm cellar
floored attic
security system owned
propane tank owned
2 sets deer tracks (we assume they belong to real deer!)
1 set of raccoon tracks
Evidence of beavers... fun now, but not later, right?


Doesn't it sound wonderful?  I can't believe it will be ours soon!

Going shopping now - where are the kids when I need them to encourage me.  I don't wanna!

I sure do miss having kids.  Really.  I do!  Enjoy them while you have 'em.  Need mine right now.  I miss you all tons!  Love you!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Dang woman, when you do it... you do it up right! Sounds super amazing funtastic :) I love that you got the one with the kitty =^.^=

Rycon Payne said...

Dad must have agreed to it for the barn, he's going to have fun going into that .5 story. He's a little taller than that. I imagine most of the things dad will want to get to will be on the first story, and mom can hide her little people maid service on the second story.

Noelle Reese said...

It sounds fantastic!!!

Cajunrose said...

Can't wait to see it!! You know I'll be up there as soon as you give me the word. Looking forward to it! Now...to figure out how to get the 4 wheeler and dirt bike up there. hmmmmm