Friday, June 3, 2011

Remember These Wise Ol' Owls?

I finally finished them!  

Raelee is having an owl birthday party!  Here are what the owls that I made for Raelee and all her friends look like:











They were so much fun to make!  I got the ideas and patterns from This Linky  

Raelee's birthday was on the 31st of May, but due to the great Louisiana floods, it was canceled until next week.  Steph is going to finish them by sewing them together and stuffing them.  Thanks Steph!
It has been a great way to pass the time - and now I must find some other way to pass the time - because these are finished!

And we continue to wait on word of our cat... or house.  We still have not heard a peep.


2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Those are so cute EB! I love all of them!
The waiting is the worst isn't it?

cajunsis said...

Thanks Noelle, they were a hoot to do!