Saturday, June 11, 2011

'Our' Pond...


Things we learned about 'our' property today:

Our pond 



Is 22 FEET deep!  WHOOT!  And they have already starting stocking it with large mouth bass, perch and sunfish!  


Princess Costs-A-Lot comes with the house for sure - and she is an old barn cat.


The neighbor across from us here in the campground introduced us to our neighbors at the house - 22 miles away!  They are good friends - our 'new house' neighbor is a pediatrician and his wife is a nurse - and a horse lover.  They have 7 horses right now - and are our back door neighbors.  Steve talked to "Doc" a bit ago and he is going to stop by and meet us face to face tomorrow during the inspection - I am sure it is an "US" inspection while the inspectors and inspecting the house... lol...  But how weird is it that our camper neighbor introduced us to our house neighbor?  I think God is working here...

There are only four families on our "county section" (1 square mile) of land!  The Amish farm the land next us (soy beans) the Dr lives behind us, a wheat farmer lives on the other side of us and guess who the fourth family is/will be?  It will be US! 

More pictures coming - tomorrow we have two inspections:

Structure and Termite Inspections

And while I am there I will take some great pictures so I can remember what I can't remember... lol... funny, we looked at so many houses we don't know if what we are getting was in this one or another one.  I have a house photo album so I can remember it all now.  Pictures to be added - and I will share more on here too.

And that is all I have to say about that... except we are getting excited!

I guess I should mention that Steve went looking at Harley's today.  I told him house first, bike later.  Let's see how long that lasts... lol...

And no Mike, he cannot buy one yet - no encouraging.  Lol...


No comments: