Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Has Sprung


 I had to run to get embroidery floss for my owl project yesterday and I went the back roads.  I enjoy doing that - it breaks the monotony of the highways.  As I was driving I was enjoying the flowers and realized spring is here!  The flowers are beautiful!  


I actually stopped and took pictures of a couple of them:




The clover outside of our camper is in full bloom:
 


Even the leaves are new and shiny:
 


I found a great I loved, but I have no idea what it is:
 


 These are the flowers on it - do you know what it is?
 


I stopped at a random place on the road I was going down.  It was just a little pull out with a walkway, a few docks and lots of wetlands:
 



It also had some beautiful weathered wood:



I have an iPhone, and I Googled geocaches - guess what I found?  Do you see it?  Very well hid!
 



I saw a few signs of the times.  This was one of them:
 


Cate, do you have something you would like to tell your mommy?
 


Finally, I came home to find a couple of bulls having a discussion - or maybe it was a standoff:


The black bull won.  Yes, it was my 20 minutes of outside live entertainment for the day.


I am enjoying working with my owls.  I will post a few more pictures soon.  I do get frustrated that when I go to reach for something I need it is either in storage or I have to go 25 miles away to buy it.  I am sick of driving that highway to get 'stuff'.  One would think the simple things like embroidery floss would be nearby.  Today I went to reach for gray and white - and guess what?  I don't have it.  Do I really feel like driving 50 miles for 2 forty cent pieces of thread?

On the other hand, my claustrophobia on a scale of 1-10 is 50.  I go crazy in the camper alone, but when I go out, I have anxiety attacks.  Not sure what is up... well, I sorta do, but I guess I should say, I am not sure how to get control over what I am feeling.

Anyway, that is what is up.  Not feeling much like writing - for some reason I feel more like crying.  Thinks are really not that bad... I am just lonely, and the depression is oppressing.  However, I gotta tell you, the weather is beautiful and the flowers stunning.  I miss my garden and am looking forward to finding a place where I can start living again.  

I never seem to be happy do I?  I am sorry.  Gotta get a grip on that.
 

No comments: