Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Orleans Sights

Going to New Orleans is a huge sensory overload; the sights, the sounds, the smells, the tastes - and I cannot imagine it not being enjoyable to anyone - though I know some are turned off by it.  I am once again amazed by the differences in its cultures and its people, their lives in the city and the deep passion of the people in New Orleans. 

As I walked around in the Quarters, I let myself be embraced in the colors, the music, the people and the talents.   I am not going to chat about much - instead, I would rather you enjoy it through my eyes.










Check out the pink lady:


Yes, even she was embarrassed!


See the truck?


He transformed!



Yes, he is alive - is it old man winter?


USA did not even answer that question Today.



This dude was getting ready for his mime:



And our little gal was sure she was donating to a statue:



Then it MOVED and grabbed her hand!



All the sights of New Orleans makes my heart warm.  The city was once broken, but the people found the pieces and put her back together again - and our New Orleans is once again VERY alive!


And we had fun!



No comments: