Friday, January 7, 2011

Waiting is the Hardest...

I think God is trying to teach me more patience.  Every time I think I have gotten enough, He challenges me to more.  Waiting for the job assignment or transfer is getting on my last nerve today.  I am thankful he has a job, and I am not complaining, just whining a bit maybe.  I just want to know the rest of the story, you know?  

I am claustrophobic.  Staying in a camper 24/7 is very difficult - and you can only annoy family and friends so much before they disown you.  I am trying very hard to keep my distance, but we all know what a shopper I am - so that is out.  However, walking has helped some.  I started back to walking and enjoy the time I am out of the camper then.  I have even looked forward to going to the laundry mat.  Yes, you read that right.  Hey, it is normal sized American washers and dryers, so I am very thankful for that.

Taking pictures... well, again we are running into a problem there.  How many pictures of life can you take?  Lol... and I know I am sick of sorting them!  I have procrastinated seriously on doing that - my picture folder looks like I tossed everything in a drawer and said to heck with it!  Yes, I have plenty on the computer I can be doing, but I don't - I can't even stand to be on it right now.  I don't want to deal with being online, offline, online, offline... and when I hit send or post, it says sorry you aren't online so you can't do that.  I get online again, fix what it screwed up then hit post or send again and it does the same thing... yeah, life is annoying me right now.  And do you know what sorting pictures does for you?  Oh gosh, I miss that.  Oh dear, I wish I could see them.  Aww... how sweet that was... Oh man!  I sure do wish I had that much life and business again... lol...

And my sweet hubby says "we have to be patient when we get the news so we can get the perfect property."  PATIENCE MY LAST - I am ready to... MOVE!  OKAY??  I am ready for a place big enough that when I get sick of one room I can move to another.  When I want to turn on the TV I don't distract my hubby from working.  If I want to sew/scrap or whatever, I don't have to empty the trunk of my car and fill up the only room in the camper we have.  Got it?  Lol... yes, this is called whining!

Gotta love this life... gotta love this life... GOTTA. LOVE. THIS. LIFE.  

Say a few prayers for me today - I think God is sitting there watching me; shaking His head, rolling His eyes and sighing because I am whining...

I am gonna try to find something fun to do today.  Gotta love this life.  I am tired of whining now.  I am going to find something fun and try to find my patience.  It is somewhere, I just know it.

Whine over.  Carry on!

No comments: