Friday, January 14, 2011

Ugh - Sick of Being Sick

I am sick.  I am not whining, just stating facts.  I woke up two days ago with a cold.  I didn't catch it; I only catch things I want and I certainly don't want this cold.  I have been pretty much staying on the sofa trying to sleep it off - that is what cold medicine does to me; it sends me into an unconscious world of dreamland.  I can't function, think or breathe - all needed to blog.  I doubt I make rhyme or reason - this is not the time to write a book.

I went to a Dr who seems to be concerned about the pain in my side... he is sending me to a surgeon today.  We will see what the surgeon says.  I have this fear of surgery with no answers.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how that will happen, but I wouldn't think all my blood work would be back to near normal either, but it is.  They are thinking this pain could be from adhesions.  Maybe so.  Whatever it is from it needs to just go away.  

Anyway, I am not blogging for a couple more days other than to drop in and say what the Dr said.  I really have to kick this in the backside.  I feel like cr*!.  Don't even have the energy to hold my head up.  Be back soon.  After hibernation.

Miss you!

No comments: