Monday, January 17, 2011

I Am Trying... But...

It ain't happenin'!  Been sick for 5 days now... but I finally went to the Dr today.  He gave me a shot and 4 scripts.  Guess I will miraculously healed by tomorrow.  I am counting on it!  With this sinus garbage (thanks sugar cane smoke) I can barely think, much less blog.  Add that to the cold/warm/hot/cold/hot/warm weather and it makes for lots of people sick.  I am one of them.  I told the Dr today I thought he was using me as insurance that he won't go out of business; I go in for side pain, the next day I have the creeping crud, causing me to go back in for more treatment.  He laughed and said "what a great idea!"

Steve wants me to go to Houston with him in a day or two - I want to go, but only if I am much better.  Wish me luck!  There is a nearly 1 year old someone special there I would love to meet.  Are any of my friends hanging out in the Houston area this week?

Be back soon - going to get vertical again.  Night/day/life.  Have a great one.

No comments: