Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's CHRISTMAS!

We are trying folks!  Living in a camper has its disadvantages... no room for a tree being one of them.  While we were out shopping for gifts we have no room for, Steve rescued a little tree, some ornaments and some lights.  We came home and decorated; now we have a Barbie sized Christmas Tree and all the trimmings!


You Singapore girls are loving this, aren't you?


We Barbie sized tree skirt:



And a Barbie size Snowman village:



We have a welcome snowman:



And we have a warm, flickering welcome light:



 I have a pile of wrapping paper :



Do you see a pattern there?


I have started a small pile of wrapped gifts:


And I am going shopping today with a friend.  Guess what?!


It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas!  

It better be!  We are packing up and pulling out in FOUR days to go north!  Oklahoma, I am counting on you - give snow!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My tree is bigger than your tree!! Love, Andrea in Singapore. :)

Everything is really cute! I'm loving all the snowman and snowflakes. They make me smile.