Thursday, November 4, 2010

We Have Parked Our Camper :-)

More later, but we found a nice little campground near our daughter and parked the camper for a month.  We will see what happens then.  Still haven't heard where we will go, but I am still not concerned.

I will post pictures tomorrow, but I have to tell you, I am enjoying being with our girls so much!  I wish I felt better, but I am at least here.  Since we just found a place for the camper and are somewhat settled, I will call for a Drs appointment for Friday or Monday and start the process of figuring out my side.  I am confident they will figure it out - it hurts on a 10 scale at an 8 all the time now.  I have barely slept for 2 nights  :-(  Of course, I am sure the restlessness is somewhat related to what is going on in our lives, but I do lay there scared out of my wits about what is going on inside of me.  I will go in right away now that I have a place to live settled.  Will keep you posted.  Also will post another blog tomorrow and maybe you will get some pictures of our swamp camp.  

Send cool weather, ok?  It is fall already!

No comments: