Friday, November 12, 2010

Thinking... Yes, I am Capable of Thinking Thankyouverymuch!


Have you ever felt like you were living in a time warp?  That is what I feel like now - I went from fast paced, always busy, life in the fast lane to a screeching halt.  Stand still.  Stopped.  Lol... nothing to even blog about... 


So, I resorted to going through some past pictures to share.  The picture above was taken at the Audubon Aquarium in New Orleans.  Our son was lying on the window sill of the bubble glass watching the fish swim.  I saw the opportunity to take an awesome picture, and lo and behold, it is indeed one of my favorites of all time.  Looking at it makes me see exactly what I feel, watching life go by while we watch.  I know this is temporary, but it is still not comfortable.  I must find something to keep my busy.  Right now, I am going freaking nuts!


While searching through the pictures, I came across this one:


It always makes me smile.  This is my very short grandma, Dee, (who is now gone) with my very tall cousin Phil (who is long lost and living somewhere but not in touch with his cousin).  My Uncle Ed took the picture.  Grands and I were very close and Phil just makes you roll your eyes and smile.  So together, I feel warm and fuzzy when I see it.

Driving to our Uncle's place a few years back, we came across this car:


Only in Texas, right?  Actually, it was in Oklahoma - so was it a wanna be?  Almost a Longhorn?  Lol... gotta say, I did a double take.
And this says it is the World's First Riding Lawnmower... 


Do you think it really started like that?

I am enjoying the fall weather and the skies...

Even if the darned antenna got in the way... 
The leaves and blue skies take my breath away.  I don't think the skies got this blue in Singapore - did they?  I know the leaves didn't turn all kinds of amazing colors...



So I guess what I am trying to say is that I have nothing to say.  Give me a bit of recovery time - it will come.  Until then...


Can someone please tell me what to do??


My meds came in so I started taking them yesterday.  No change yet.  Steve went back to Pascagoula today (for a meeting) and will be home tonight.  3 hours one way to have a meeting then 3 hours back.  Ugh.

I am going to play in Houma.  Dee?  If you read this CALL ME!  I have tried calling, tried e-mailing and tried texting... are you trying to tell me something?!  Lol... my phone number has not changed.  Call the cell please.  You know you want to see me  ;-)

I am off to find something to do to keep me busy.  Wish me luck.  I will take the camera.  Maybe I will have something to blog about tomorrow.  Til then, stay safe, sleep well and play hard.

No comments: