Friday, November 19, 2010

Internet Service is Summatime at Best...

We are having issues with figuring out how to be consistently on the internet.  Right now we are depending on the campground internet, but it is some of the time at best.  Looking into satellite internet services looks confusing - does anyone have experience with them?  Our problem is we cannot have a hard line phone, so DSL is out of the question.  Any suggestions?  I might be able to keep up with my blog if we can figure it out.  We are getting desperate here - he needs to be online to WORK!

We spent the entire day at the Dr yesterday.  We had our annual physicals which take all darned do.  I cannot complain, they are VERY thorough.  We had blood work, eye check up, hearing test, stress tests and cardiovascular check up.  We both did great!  All of that but my side still hurts.  I did talk to the Dr yesterday and he is frustrated with the problems I have had with getting a good diagnosis.  He told me a few hints to get through it - and he does believe the pain is legitimate and needs to be identified.   He said that pain from the body is indication that SOMETHING is wrong.  THANKYOU!  I will be persistent.  However, I am still going to take the meds for the pancreatitis and ulcers and see if either make a difference - for  one week.  Then I move on.

Today, I came to Steph's to get online.  This is what I saw:


Miss happy camper was trying to do math - she did smile for me - but this was a funny picture.  All kids love doing schoolwork, right?  Gotta love kids!

Off to pick satsumas (oranges) in the cold.... didja hear?  Cold!  Whoot!



No comments: