Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You Gotta Go To Chijmes

Last night we went to Chijmes with friends... it is one of our favorite places in Singapore to eat (thanks Raye and Gavin!), so we got one more chance to see it.  I finally remembered my Tokina lens so I could get pictures of it all.  I am awfully tired so I am going to post some night pictures and head to bed.  Didn't want to neglect the blog though - for some reason it is therapeutic for me.  So with no further discussion, have a look at why we love the place so much:









Our favorite place to eat there is Pizza Giordino's on the upper courtyard (near green sign on mid-left side), but there are dozens of places to choose from:



Lower courtyard:



So if you haven't been to Chijmes, you gotta go.  Just do it!  You won't regret it.  Tomorrow, daytime pictures of Chijmes.



Oh, Raye and Gavin?  Thanks again!  Loved seeing your little guy.  Sure wish I had remembered to get a picture of the three of you.  Gonna miss your smiling face, Raye...



Isn't he adorable?


No comments: