Friday, October 8, 2010

More Little Treasures

Since we have been here, I have not done much shopping for us.  We mainly buy for others, but this last month or so, we decided it was time to purchase for us to take home.  So, we went to The Pottery Jungle and bought these:

 My S$6.00 violet pots:




My S$10.00 plant pots:


Andy my S$25.00 Elephant (I have a beige and blue one too, but it is lost under the orchids):


Steve loved these Fu Lu and Shou statues, but I don't remember how much he paid for them:


What am I saying?  I don't even remember where he bought them!  Lol...


And since I know you are dying to find out, I went to the Chinese medicine man (much like I envision going to an Indian medicine man) and he told me what was wrong.  He suggests that my "hormones are out of balance which has tilted my liver".  He told me to go to a gyn, tell them my hormones were out of balance and they fix.  When "they fix, your liver will shift back to normal and you will be healed."  He also told me to come back then and he will tell me if he can do anything else.

K... but even when I told him my Drs had done a blood test and my hormones were fine, he still said, "hormones not good - go back."  Ok... so... thanks to Silvana for taking me - we shall see if he is accurate soon!  It was worth it just to see this little guy:



Still going to the states Dr.  Hope this twisted sister finds a Dr to untwist her... lol...

Until then, I am gonna hang back and see what happens.  I plan on being back in the states by the first week of November.  Honey?  You hear that, right?

Di Ti Fung tonight with Debbi, Rally (RAH-lee) and Steve - YUM!

No comments: