Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Need Your Advice on My Quilt Piece

As I have said before, I am taking a quilting class.  This is my first piece!  It will not be a quilt, but instead it will be a pillow  :-)

I cannot decide how wide to make the outter trim.  So my question is, do I make it narrow like this?



A bit wider like this?



Or really wide like this??


I thought I had it all figured out, but then 12 other women came along and told me which one they liked.  Now I am confused  :-(


The colors above are not close to what the piece actually looks like.  It is a bit closer to this picture below, but still not there yet:


Remember I said I cannot get reds and pinks right?  I wonder if they have a class for getting an accurate camera shot of red??  Lol...

Hubby is finally home so I am visiting with him.  Actually, I am letting him beat me  ;-)  He has beat me at Yahtzee and he has beat me at Phase 10 - both are games - one is a dice game, the other a card game.

Yeah, he is mean like that - heck he used to beat my grandma too.  He beat her at dominoes and occasionally she even beat him. 

We must be the most boring couple in the world.  We don't sit and watch tv, we just play games and beat each other mercilessly.  

I love this man  :-)

Let me know what you think about the pillow edging... I will tally the votes.  The one with the most votes may get used... lol...


4 comments:

Cajunrose said...

Love it! I like the thin border better. :)

Elizabeth said...

And I like the wide border better. The widest! LOL It is beautiful! Love you!

applesofgold said...

I like the middle border, lol Sorry to confuse you even more! LOL I think the wider border is too wide and the skinny border doesn't make it POP enough.

Martie said...

I like the middle one best, and then the widest one is my second choice. You guys are a TOTALLY cute couple! I wish I could get my hubby to play games with me!