Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here's Hopin'

We spent two days collecting loot to send back to the states and packing it safely into the SEVENTY pound suitcase he took.  Thankfully, he took another for his clothes, but much to his dismay, he had to pack more loot into that suitcase as well.  We have done most of our Christmas shopping.  Whoot!  I have no idea how much the next suitcase weighed, but he made it, didn't pay for overages and left bright and early this morning - on  his way to New Orleans.  What in the world was he thinking when he booked his return flight on Saturday?  He wasn't.  He has meetings in New Orleans, meetings in Houston and he still wants to hug our babies.  I don't think he will make the return flight.  He cannot do all of that in 4 days.  He is a super man, but he is not Super Man... lol...  28 hours later he will be there.  Here's hopin' he will have a good trip.


Thanks to everyone that participated in getting his truck out of storage (not this shop, but a warehouse storage) and parked in the driveway.  


I know he will caress it when he sees it... lol... Can someone pat my little Camry and assure it I haven't forgotten her?


I am on my way out the door to the Dr.  Yes, of course, I am hurting - what is new?  However, right now on a 10 pain scale, I am at about 12.  Something has got to give.  Maybe today is the day the finally put all these pieces of the puzzle together.  My blood pressure (120/70) and temp (96.2) are really low.  My blood pressure looks good and probably is, but normal for me is around 140/80.   Not sure what is going on, but I could not sleep last night due to how bad I was hurting.  No position gets me comfortable.  Here's hopin' they find the source of my pain.

Anyway, just a quick post to let you know I am still kicking around and got him off.  It will be a quiet week without him.  Love ya, "Mr Red"!

HERE is a song that brings me home; and a big thanks to my friends at home for sending it to me.  Wish I were there, but I sure am glad to have people like this to let the rest of world know who we are  :-)  It isn't crawfish season any ol' ways... lol...  So all is good  :-)  But I can dream...




And what is a crawfish boil without a good strawberry pie that I made for my 'little girl'?  Hmmm?  

Missin' me Steph?  roflmao...



Smile and think good thoughts, k?  Make this trip worthwhile... hug our girls and make good things into better things:

Off to see the Dr. now.   Don't hold your breath, but, maybe you could say a few prayers and put in some positive thoughts for me, k?

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

I'm praying they find something girly!! You had me in until you showed the craw-fish. Ewwww LOL Then I saw the strawberry pie, I am back in LOL I do not even like pie but that looks fantastic!
Keep us posted on your results!
LN