Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Olympic Park Youth Art

I love art - art of any kind; people using their brains to make cool, entertaining and pleasing stuff to look at.  While out and about on Sunday, we browsed through the Youth Olympic Park - did you know Singapore is going to host the 2010 Youth Olympics?  It's gonna be a lot of fun - and it is right around the corner!   


In the park, there are displays to browse while enjoying the site.  I loved the kids art they have displayed:












This one was great - check it out:



So great they designed it as a display:


How cool is that?!

There was more art, but I am going to hold off making my blog too long.  *gasp!*


However, I wanted to share this, too:




Complete with foot and hand prints!





Now isn't that fun?


It even has room to grow...  Man that little tree has big 'shoes' to fill.

Miracle Grow, where are you?

No comments: