Sunday, July 18, 2010

National Day Practice Fireworks

Sharing a few of the National Day practice fireworks.  We loving watching them from our balcony.









See the stars and the moon?




I could bore you to death with the fireworks pics, but I won't.  Hope you enjoyed these though  :-)


Can you tell I have not been up to par for a bit?  This stupid side is nagging at me persistently now; I just try to ignore it, but it keeps on keepin' on.  I refuse to go back to a Dr to give me a bandaid for it, so I try to ignore it some more... Ugh.  It ain't working...

Off to the Singapore Garden Festival again - my third time, but this time I am concentrating on orchid pics.  I am taking my 50mm, my macro and my zoom.  Whoot!  What do you think I will come up with?

Here is a hint:


1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

I was looking for a LITERAL moon and stars...I just couldn't find them....then I scrolled down and saw the moon in the fireworks..lol duh

Can't wait to see the pics from the garden show!