Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hawaii, Finally!

Yes, we did indeed make it to Hawaii!  WHOOT!  I am so excited!  And yes, I am sitting in the hotel in Honolulu - not in Singapore this time!

I have just a moment to post... I promise this will not be a regular occurence as I do not want to spend my time hanging out here by the computer.  But, I just had to show you:


We found Honolulu:



Walked around a park by the beach, and found the perfect tree:





Waited for the sun to set:





Walked back to the hotel looking back at the beach:



Went onto our balcony... the night view is breathtaking, don't you think?



We were supposed to have an ocean view, but at 8am, this is the one they had open so we took it, settled in, showered and went right to bed.  We were pooped and still are dog-gone-it!  Sucks to get old  :-(

The trade winds are wonderful!  It is in the mid 70's here and so very breezy and comfortable!  I could fall in love with it really easy!  I can't wait to explore some more, but we are really tired from the trip...

So now we rest.  Tomorrow, we are going to Pearl Harbor at 6am.  We have a dinner date tomorrow night with my auntie  :-)  I won't be posting, but I promise I will take pictures to post later.  

Hawaii takes my breath away!  I think it will be every thing I imagined!  Now off to see Paris pics on Stephenie's blog... it is linked from the left hand side of my blog... You should check it out  :-)

1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more!