Monday, June 28, 2010

Memories of Disneyland

Disneyland with our kids was a great trip.  I think we all had a blast!  It was a nice change of pace to the Disney (World) we are used to.  As I said before, it was quite different than I expected.  I really thought I might be disappointed, but come to think of it, why would I think that?  It is, after all, Disney!  It was every bit as pleasurable as Disney World and in some ways more.  It was not as big, and there was no pressure to get all the parks in - we only had two and it was an easy 3 days.

Here are the last few pictures to share:















Can you see we had a great time?  I am realizing there was only one picture of me in here - Megan has a few, but of course, I am backups in all the other pics she is taking - like of Aedan, Marcus, etc - so the shots are not becoming of me.  Oh, well, I was there and I can tell the story, right?

Disneyland - All done  :-)


The end of the Disneyland trip.  Tomorrow?  Who knows where we will go?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

ALL of the pics are awesome, but my favorite is the last one of Aedan worn slap out! Love you!