Friday, June 4, 2010

First Day In Kona on the Big Island

Well, I am absolutely positive that we made it to Kona perfectly safe.  Today, I am planning to wake up, cuddle my nieces and nephew, hug my sister and promptly go snorkeling!

I am sure by now, after being here 5 days, Shari has found the perfect snorkeling places.  We should be out the door early and playing in the deep blue sea (on my bucket list) for a good part of the day.  First I think we have to go to Costco to get snorkeling gear though.  So, I am off to shop. I bet.  

Too bad I posted this days ahead while I am sitting in the airline lounge in Tokyo, Japan, right?

Ok, so am I crazy for setting up my posts ahead of time?  Don't answer that..  I know I am, but this is short lived... I don't have these posts set up for the entire time I am on holiday - so you will just have to miss me. 

If you are lucky, I will get to post the real stuff (live) at some point, but rest assured, if I don't, I will be back as soon as the plane lands back in Singapore - the third week of June!  Until then, miss me or enjoy reading my occasional guessing posts - guessing what I will be doing...because I honestly do not know.

Aloha!  :-)



1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Hope you are having a blast!!!