Saturday, June 12, 2010

Didja Miss Me?

Haha, either that may be true or you may be saying, "Dang I am glad she shut up for a few days!"  Either way, I am not yet back, just stopping in to say hi.  I am still busy as a bee on vacation, flittering here and there. We are in California now and boy will I have some stuff to blog about when I get home, but for this next two weeks - and for the last one - I am honestly taking a break.  So miss me if you can, but I will be back and back to my same ol' routine - blogging to keep myself occupied again.

Now let me update you.  We are in California, getting ready to leave in 2 days to go to Disneyland!  Aedan is so excited he cannot hold still!  When we surprised him by coming in last night, he was beside himself - saying, "Granny and Papa?  You are the BEST!"  Oh how I love grand kids!  And Marcus has grown like a weed!  He is such a great big brother.  And, now a bit of update on them.  This is Aedan:



And this guy can read!  At 4 years old, he can read nice big words and has no hesitation at all reading them!  I was skeptical at first, but I am not now; he read "Wendy's Open 24 Hours a Day" and "Caution!  Floor may be slippery when wet!"  He was so frustrated about the "Caution" sign because he needed to go to the bathroom and he didn't want to slip on the wet floor.  Granny told him not to worry about it, he had on water shoes, didn't he?   He was all happy then and went right on in... lol... and he did not slip even a little bit he told me!

He loves getting his picture taken, so I am sure I will have tons to share when I get back to Singapore  :-)



I even taught him the hang ten sign... Hawaiian style wave:


Now, can anyone tell me who he looks like?  He looks vaguely familiar... lol...  I can almost remember someone that looked like that, but for the life of me I cannot seem to grasp who it was  ;-)


And here is Marcus, his big brother:


He is not into taking pictures so much, but I will get one or two... just wait and see  ;-)


Another child of ours is Megan.  Oh, how I have missed this gal!


Isn't she as adorable as she has always been?  I was so tickled to see her doing so well.  Living in California with Jerbear and Cheyenne has been good for her.  She is getting ready to go to college now!   WHOOT!  She is all grown up... well she THINKS she is, but you know, she is really close  :-)

And she is still cute as a bug!



Haven't got a picture of Jeremy and Cheyenne yet, but it will come.  Give me time.  

Well, I am off to bed, have the boys sleeping here at the hotel with me and enjoying every minute of it.  We ate at Carl's Jr, played at the park, ate Frosty's at Wendy's, played iTouch games and cuddled.  Good times with the grand kids and enjoying every minute of it.  We are pooped, so off to rest before dawn when I am sure they will be up again!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!   At least I hope it is off to a good start  :-)  See you when I can get back here - someday soon  ;-)

1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Of course we missed you!!! I have been checking every day making sure I didn't miss something. Can't wait to see more pictures...they make me miss everybody so much!!