Friday, May 21, 2010

It Went From This To This In Nothing Flat...

I have to be the luckiest gal on earth to have this view.  Ok, maybe the second luckiest, because Debbi is on the 18th floor.  Is it better up there Debbi?  

The other morning I was bleary eyed and trying to get awake.  I had forgotten to take my thyroid med, so I walked into the living room and what do I see? 


I nearly killed myself running to get my camera, because I saw this:



Not 3 minutes later, it turned to this:




And finally, this:



Now please tell me that would not take your breath away... and believe me when I say it was much prettier than my camera could ever take.  I am still trying with the camera, but I couldn't get the beauty this morning started out with.  Hope you can get a taste of it here.


I am indeed the luckiest gal in the whole.. USA.  Okay, okay, Singapore.  Sarah, you have the title "luckiest girl in the whole USA"!   And PS:  I miss seeing you.  

Expat life rocks and sucks at the same time.  Sarah just moved back to the states - she was my second friend ever in Singapore  *waving at Pam* who was my first friend ever in Singapore.  Yes, I am lucky... to have shared a moment in time with them.

And I am lucky to see this sunrise every single morning.

1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Very very beautiful!!!