Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Signs

I am not all about a big post today, so I am going to share some of the signs I have come across lately.

Even when I can read what is on the menu, I often have no idea what to get:





Even stores make me do a double take:



Going to the bathroom has its 'allrighty then' moments:


Yes, we have water hoses in each stall and more often than not, no toilet paper.  Don't ask.


Reading the bathroom signs are entertaining:



Even the signs over the bathroom sinks are baffling:



Singapore does not ban everything:


And




And we can even dip our cards here:



The buses are suggestive:



The rest of that story:


(Shame on you!)


We must keep close at sea (because there are no life vests?):



Children must stay together:
 


And some signs leave nothing to the imagination:


Singapore is a fine city, but also a fine place to read.  

Love it!



3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

It's rare that I let out a belly ache so loud my peeps want to know what's so funny??
LMAO you funny girl! Great post!

Noelle Reese said...

LAUGH!! A Belly LAUGH!!! You made me laugh so hard I can't even type a sentence LMAO

Michelle Beney said...

My husband and I were laughing so hard! This is one of the best posts! Singapore is definitely unique...they really say what they think!