Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh My Gosh!

We went to the Thaipusam Festival here in Singapore yesterday and let me tell you - I have no idea how they do that - but wow!  I can't wait until I have picture programs again to show you.  We are working on it as fast at the time differences will allow - be back with pictures soon. 

Be patient my friends.  I feel like a chick hatching out of an egg... almost there, but not quite - and I am bursting with energy to share these pictures.  Wanna load them on the computer but it seems to be a problem with having no software yet.  All my discs are in storage in the states.  HUGE problem... lol...

The pictures will make you cringe, take your breath away, and give you a whole new understanding of the world I/we live in and how people 'celebrate' different things.  Wowsers!.  Pah-leeze fix the stupid computer!!  lol...

It will be well worth waiting for, it will be a jaw dropping experience - hold on to your hats and keep dropping in!  I promise, I will be back.


2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

OK now, see how you are?? Now you are a tease??? Hmmppphhhhhh LOL
Hurry J, get the computer working! EB you might need to pull an all nighter......
LN

applesofgold said...

*tapping my foot, waiting......* Still waiting.....still waiting.....waiting a little longer....waiting....