Thursday, December 10, 2009

Singapore Zoo Night Safari


We went to the Singapore Zoo night safari on Wednesday.  Granny misunderstood what was going on and thought the zoo opened for the night safari at 3:30.  What was really happening was that the giraffe could get fed at 3:30 - and it was imperative that Raelee feed the giraffe!  Boy did granny sweat bullets when she realized we were on a timeline for a very different reason and one that was super important for a princess.  
The gods were with us though, and much to everything going against us, we made it!

Here is one very happy girl:



And my favorite animal sights were the bats.  Noelle, this is for you - I KNOW how much you would love the bats!  I took special close-ups just so you can see them good   ;-)

They were hanging around waiting on us:


I am sure they were chatting about the people sights:


They sure looked funny:




And had huge claws!


I know where the term 'vampire bats' came from:


This one was my favorite:


He was just hanging out  :-)

The other critters did not pique my interest as much.  

These are the only other two pictures I took of critters:



The bats certainly had my interest.  Just for you Noelle... just for you  :-)

And that is it folks - except 'the show'...

No comments: