Monday, December 14, 2009

All Packed and Ready to Go :-)

We got all of our loot packed in the suitcases and even had suitcases to spare - I think.  We won't have to hire a personal airplane to tote us and our luggage  :-)  Now a couple of taxi's - yep, we're gonna need them. 


Our flight back to Singapore is on the 11th.  I am sure I will be ready to crash when I return.


We are geauxing home... in case you are wondering, geaux in cajun is GO! 


We say "Geaux Tigers!"
We yell "GEAUX Saints!"
The Saints are "13 and EAUX"  :-)
And we are geauxing home.


Sooo, now it is time to say goodbye 
To you and all my friends.
I will see you real soon.
Why?  Because I like ya  :-)
Until then - lator gator!


Night all

1 comment:

Leone Fabre said...

Travel safe and hope the flight ends up being 'one of the better ones'.

Enjoy your time 'at home' and we will see you on your return... :-)