Wednesday, November 18, 2009

They Are Here!

By the time we got in and settled it was 3am!  


We went to the airport much too early - of course, Steve had told me so, but I didn't want to miss them.  I was super excited when  I saw this:


   


When Steph came in, she was picking up the luggage with Raelee.  I am sure was a bit overwhelmed, but she did good.  All within 50 feet from us:





And here they are!  Finally, into our arms they came.  Bushed but very happy girls.  Being off that plane and with us was at the top of their list.  I don't know which was more important, but we thought being with us was.  Don't they look wonderful?





And of course pR was ready for the taco's granny promised her - all 5 of them! 




Today we are off to China Town - per Raelee's request.  We shall see how that goes  :-)

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

That tiny thing ate 5 tacos?? LOL
I can't wait to see more pictures! I hope China town is a blast! I can't believe how much luggage they have LOL
Blog lots so I don't miss anything!

Elizabeth said...

Awwww, she looks so pitiful in those "tired" pics. But she also looks as though she thoroughly enjoyed the shopping and food! Love you all!