Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Pottery Jungle in Singapore


Quick! Jump up now! GO to the Pottery Jungle! It is the most amazing display of pottery I have ever seen. In. My. Life! It is a must do. Oh wait! STOP!

DON'T GO!
This is the reason I am saying don't go - it is because you will want every single thing there! The good news is it is not expensive. At. All.

The bad news? Just look how much stuff they have:





















































































Hahaha! I will never tell!! :-)

But it was a wonderful journey through
the Pottery Jungle :-)

 














 ... because we had too much loot to carry home. Now who do you think was carrying loot? I will never, ever, ever tell...

Nope, my lips are sealed.

But it could have been one (or all) of us:






































  












And then we rested:




Get ready? Get set? RUN!

4 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

isn't it just amazing .....

and am so glad I told you to take that camera!!!

Elizabeth said...

That is awesome, Sis! Looks like an amazing place and I am betting you bought SOMETHING even if it was small!

Karien said...

Aaahg I am going. Tomorrow. Don't tell my husband. Then again, where will I hide the goodies when I am back :)

cajunsis said...

You will enjoy it! Let me know of you bought anything... :-)