Friday, November 20, 2009

Off to the Science Center with Raelee

I thought about not posting this.  To most, it is just pictures of a kid wandering through a fun place.  To those that love Raelee, it is more than that.  It is looking at the sheer enjoyment, contentment and happiness in her facial expressions.  So I decided her daddy, her grandma, her aunts, her uncles and her friends needed to see her.
Please bear with me on this blog  :-)


We started off the day doing exactly what most parents would never do - we let her play in the water park at the Science Center before doing anything else.  The school children were there with the teachers (who also joined in the water fun) and they were all having a wonderful time. I couldn't believe how many children there were in this one maze.  There was no way to keep up with just ours - but thankfully there was one way in and one way out.  We didn't loose her and she had a great time burning off energy.









After drying off and using a blow dryer (they provide them at the Science Center, like at a hotel) we played with some of the exhibits.  She had so much fun just doing what she wanted to do.  


Pssst!  We didn't tell her she was learning  :-)













We found out we knew our animal sounds  :-)




She did lots of projects:









And danced with herself:







And thought mommy had lost her... body:





We learned what 3 million 500 watts of electricity sounded (and looked) like:





And so did the kids holding up the florescent bulbs no wires attached!




Today was a Raelee day.  We learned one more thing:  we MUST go back  :-)  
We did not even begin to see it all.




The end of day 3 and another day in paradise.  
I still have to pinch myself to see if I am really here.  
I am.  It hurts when I do that  :-)
And now our girls are here too.  
What a wonderful life...
I am so lucky.


Is anyone out there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and the girls are having a wonderful time Euvah! I love reading your blog and getting to "live" through your adventures.

Kim H

Noelle Reese said...

I love it! What a fun day! Tell Steph I always feel like I have lost my mind, I wish I could lose some body LOL

applesofgold said...

Man, Steph, Weight watchers sure paid off! No body at alll!?!?!?! hehe

So glad that yall are having an amazing time. We sure do miss you all and wish we were someplace warm.

Unknown said...

Hi Euvah, Stephenie, Raelee (and Steve, though he doesn't seem to be with you in any of the pictures).

Looks like all's well in Singapore. I know that the sunny weather is deceptive, though, as it's certainly about 1,000° and 500% humidity! Not much different from South LA in the summer, I suppose.

Looks like I'm going to miss you next month. I'll be in Singapore for a few days at Christmas before heading to Koh Samui, Thailand. Looking forward to trying Singapore Airline's new A380 from Paris.

If you do the Singapore Flyer, let me know if it's worth it. I'll be staying near there at the Marina Mandarin. Also, if you come across a hawker center, or a particular food stand in one of them,that you particularly recommend, let me know.

Keep having fun.

XO,

Troy