Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jurong Bird Park



I am going to try today to catch up - I have been a slacker...  My apologies - I am enjoying our girls  :-)


We went to Jurong Bird Park and saw some wonderful birds.  I am a bird watcher anyway, so this was right up my ally.  I had a great time taking pictures of all the beautiful birds in the park.


I got this picture of the penguins and even though it was through the glass it come out pretty darned good.



Here is another odd looking penguin carrying a purse  ;-)




This are just a few of the many pelicans they have there.  I think they have one pelican of every kind.  



We all thought this guy needed a hair cut  ;-)



Just another of the pelicans



This is Jeremy's favorite bird when he was young  ;-)


Raelee didn't care so much for the birds after a bit - she said that she didn't like getting 'squeaked'.  
This was when she still liked them.


She did love the bridge however


The birds were everywhere - we could walk right up to them






This little guy wanted to TAKE a picture, not have his taken!



This one just kept looking at me... or was it  my camera?  lol...


This was a wild bird in the park - I will have to look it up and see what kind it is.  Isn't it beautiful?



We had a great time at the park, walking around, visiting and enjoying the day.  Though Raelee had a good time, I think the birds squawking annoyed her a bit.  

That is ok, she still had fun and so did we...

No comments: