Thursday, October 1, 2009

Showings, Memories and Froggy Things

I have been so busy packing that I have not had time to post. Apparently, we will be running until we catch the flight back to Singapore Monday morning. So, just a quick update today. We have shown the house 5 times in less than a week. We are showing it again as a fourth time to one family tomorrow. They are very interested and trying to figure out the logistics - financing and all. We shall see. We also have a scheduled showing on Saturday for the family we made on the short list. Sooooo... crossing fingers here.

A few more memories - Jeremy? Do you remember any of these?


Steph, dad and I were talking - did you ever have a walking stick? We can't seem to remember a special one you had...





And how many of you remember these?


It is identical to Steve's and my first mail box :-) Yeah, I know, why keep it? Because I am planning on hanging one of those special clothespins on it (remember the clothespins we put between our clothes on campouts? Yeah, I still have them...) and hanging it by our front door for notes people may leave.


Steph got me a massage to the best massage therapist ever! I went and felt like a new person - got so much accomplished in the next 8 hours I could not believe it. Now I might need another one - but we are out of time. This gal is wonderful! Ahhh, the magic of a massage!



I don't have enough time to catch up on computer, e-mails and what-nots - but my guys are hopping on every now and then. Hopefully I can boot them out soon and get back to business ;-)


Anyway, that is it for today - off to lala land.

No comments: