Saturday, September 5, 2009

We Are Off To See The Wizard...

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

pR is going to be the scarecrow in the Shrimp and Petroleum Children's Parade today! I helped her mom pick out what I think is the perfect clothes for the costume, Jenn made the rafia bracelets and anklets and pR and I made the hat. I think it came out cute!




We met up with Jenn and LOOK at how cute ALL the costumes are!




Toto played with the beads:



Anticipation of the winning results:



And they WON!



1st Place Group actually :-)


They got to share the trophy and $10 - how fun :-)


Now off to eat festival food - Isn't that what the S & P festival is all about? Yum!



How fun! They found a purse with their pictures on it :-)


Quick update on Calli - no show. I made posters to put out and will get those posted asap in the neighborhood.

Steve made it in! YIPPPEEEE! I am back in my element now :-)

Be back soon.

No comments: