Friday, September 11, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Come again another day :-(

First let me say, my prayers are with the families, friends and everyone involved in the 9-11 attack on the USA. Danny, you will always be my hero. For those of you that don't know, my brother was stationed at the Pentagon and was a first responder who, among others, made heroic rescues over the next several days. I constantly pray for everyone involved. I love you, Danny.

And I love a good rainy day - most any time but today. Today they are supposed to be varnishing our cabinet doors. It is raining; a long, set in, rainy day is ahead from the looks of it. Things are pretty soaked already:




We better hunker down for a drippy weekend from the sounds of it:


Maybe the varnish will not happen today - but I am sure the crew will find stuff to do.

Yesterday the guys got all the doors stained! They look wonderful - I think they even match the cabinets ;-)







They are also working on the pullouts in all the cabinets:


I can't even imagine how wonderful it will be to have pullouts on all the lower cabinets. If we stay here (after our return from Singapore), I am sure we will love it.

If we don't - I will be sad... lol... Oh the decisions one must make...

Now, on to the depression. Have I ever said I am claustrophobic? I am.

I have been in a camper for over 6 weeks now. I wonder why I am depressed? When we are camping, we are rarely in the camper - so I actually enjoy being there. This has been a test on my last nerve. Living 24/7 in a camper is not cool. It is not a bad camper - in fact if I were actually camping I would love it!

Right now, I don't want to get up, I don't want to start my day and I don't want to make myself presentable for anyone to see. I just want to hole up in the cave and sit. Not good for me, not good for my weight and exercise program and not good for my outlook on life.

Gotta get finished with the house and get on with life. I love it too much to waste it in depression.

Rain, rain, go away!
Come again another day!
For our house to get done,
We must have lots and lots of sun!

Rain, rain go away!
Please come again another day?

No comments: