Monday, September 28, 2009

One Little, Two Little...

Three little showings - now just waiting for the words SOLD! Not yet, but I feel it coming...

Our house has shown twice with a third time scheduled for this week. All I can say is please sell so I can move on from this craziness we call life. I have no idea what God has in store for us, but I have decided it is time for Him to show us what we need to be doing. So far, normal life does not even show in the horizon - and I am soooo ready for some sense of normalcy.

Tomorrow we start packing the shop. We need lots of prayers. Also need prayers for Steve to get the box off the trailer that he picked up tonight - it is HUGE! I don't want him or any one else hurt that will be helping. It took a crane to put it on the trailer - and Steve plans on getting it off without a crane. Ugh.

Off to rest. I am once again beat. Or is it still?

In the meantime, here is a blast from the past...


No comments: