Monday, September 21, 2009

Did I Do It? Check!

What a busy day! Steve had to fly out to Brownsville early today and I got busy getting things rolling around here. My list is endless, but I gave it my best shot. Here was what got accomplished today:

Found Steve's lost keys in the laundry basket. CHECK
Called and made appointment with a Real Estate agent for tomorrow at 5pm. CHECK
Ordered glass for lawyer's bookcase. CHECK
Cleaned out most of camper. CHECK
Removed tools from Patio. CHECK
Took keys back to old storage. CHECK
Rented new storage building. CHECK
Picked up ordered glass. CHECK
Washed, dried, folded and hung 3 loads of laundry. CHECK
Hung clothes from camper. CHECK
Stored shoes from camper. CHECK
Unpacked 3 boxes on the patio. CHECK
Brought things from back pantry to kitchen and stored neatly. CHECK
Ate lunch with a friend - Tampico's was AWESOME! CHECK
Rescheduled appointment with ophthalmologist for December. CHECK
Cleaned bathrooms. CHECK
Shopped for staging stuff. CHECK
Didn't find anything as usual. CHECK
Went to bank. CHECK
Filled red light empty car with gas. CHECK
Called Steph and checked on Raelee after bloodwork. CHECK
Made bed in extra room. CHECK
Swept floors. CHECK

During the packing/unpacking/cleaning process, I also came across a few memories. See if you recognize anything - if not, keep on watching as I am sure during this packing process, we will come across something with you in mind :-)






If you are in any of these memories, please share them with us!

Tomorrow, I could sure use help trying to finish getting the house ready for listing. If you have a few extra minutes and wanted to help out - give me a call, I am sure I could use you :-) Did you hear that? I am asking for help! Now if you can just pick your jaw up and regain some composure, I would really love it. I know, you are surprised... me of all people asking for help. Yes, I am beyond helping - my hubby tells me that every day, and I am also desperate. But maybe, just maybe, you could try... lol...

I need to:

Iron the curtains
Get the construction stuff picked up beside the house
Finish tidying up the patio
Move things in the shop over for a good photo
Change the bedding in Jeremy's bedroom - it is not working for me.
Find stuff to fill the EMPTY places in the bookcase, curio cabinet and kitchen shelves
(I know, not much but a little will help)
Move the microwave tables out of the kitchen
Make the house purty

Off to finish what I can tonight. Wish me luck :-)

No comments: