Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tile is Done :-)









The kitchen floor is finished :-) The grout is mocha, and it looks dark here, but it will lighten as it dries. They just finished. I love it! Wish I had the entire house done in this.

Anyway, that is it for today. Going down to let the plumber know to put the necessities (toilets) in tomorrow. I am sure the contractors will be happy with that plan :-)

The flooring for the rest of the house will be delivered today. Work on that will start Friday - I guess they didn't understand we needed it done this week when we said we need all the floors installed the week of the 10th. What part of that was not clear?

The doors will be delivered today. The carpenters will be back Monday. Guess that is it for a few days.

Off to rest a bit, I have a sinus headache. For the life of me I cannot figure out why... was it the gypsum dust from the sheetrock, the fumes from the paint remover, the dust from sweeping the patio, the dust from the tiles being cut, or the grout dust before they added water?

No comments: