Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick Update :-)

Our house is finally close to being finished! We still have a bit to go, but it is very, very close. I know, it has not been that long, but dealing with it on my own, it seems like it has been forever :-(

Our cabinet drawers and doors are being made, the last of the varnish is being put on, the bathroom cabinets are installed and the plumbing in the bathroooms is working. They are doing touch up painting, have added the last of the baseboards, are hanging the medicine cabinets and last of the lights. The only thing I have a question about is the electrical they cannot seem to fix. We are still waiting on that... have no idea what the problem is there, but maybe it has not been an issue for them yet. One thing at a time, one thing at a time... lol...

Here are the updated pictures:

The kitchen of course, with the crown molding, stain and varnish on:






The window over the kitchen sink:



Looks great, doesn't it?

The front bathroom, with the medicine cabinet, pantry, and sink basin attached. We know we have some touch up painting to be done:


The back bathroom - I think the medicine cabinet is a little high - I can only see from the top of my shoulders up. Steve will love this though ;-)



Tomorrow, I will wash the windows inside and out. I want them to be ready to move in. I should be able to start getting things back in the house week end! Can you believe it? I am so excited! *she dances!*

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

It looks so great! Now that it's just about done, I guess it will be time to leave it all behind for others to enjoy. Life just isn't that fair, is it??? Although I know you're looking forward to seeing the old guy again:)