Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow

pR called a bit ago and said to look outside, there was a huge rainbow! I looked and sure enough, there was indeed a nice, big rainbow. I ran back in to take a picture and later when I looked at it, this is what I saw:


What I want to know, is there a pot of gold waiting for me at the end of this rainbow - or is it telling me I spent a pot of gold? Shall I start looking now? Or shall I just nod my head in agreement?

Today was a better day. I think the carpenter issues might be getting worked out though it is still iffy what is going on. One says one thing, someone else says something else and another story from yet another person. Who knows where the confusion started, if there was any confusion or who is on the up and up with me... as long as our end is taken care of it is all good.

The door looks better today than it did yesterday. I think the carpenter worked a bit more on it - ok, so I don't think he did, I know he did. I am still very pleased with the speed at which this is all going. In some ways it is dragging (try sitting in a camper all the darned time) and in other ways it is going at lightening speed. I have been haphazardly taking my meds, and I think the depression and anxiety are playing games with me. Maybe I should get back on track there.

Last night my side woke me again but I was sleeping restlessly anyway. What is with these morbid dreams?! I have never had them - they are terrifying! They really must go away. I wake in cold sweats with a sense of impending doom. Yikes! How do I shake that off? What in the world would cause me to have them and have them so regularly? It is creepy!

A friend called me to go to her house and eat lunch. What a nice visit we had. I am so stuck to this camper I feel doomed. Getting out was great. Thanks Ann for the yummy lunch - you cook a mean Chinese rice dish - and I thought you were Italian. Such silly things we talk about - where do we come up with some of the stuff we come up with. Ann holler? You really must be kidding - I have never heard much more than a whisper from her!

And my nose is not growing longer either ;-) Gotta love Italians - they live life with great passion.

Friends are the spice of life. Have I ever said I love my friends? They are awesome! :-)

Off to check for that pot of gold...


No comments: