Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Little Project

After a completely crummy day, I had pR over for our weekly Friday night girls night. We picked up a project to do at Michael's yesterday and that is what we spent the evening doing. What fun we had! Raelee was really into doing her project and kept saying how much fun her project night was. Granny really enjoyed it as well - and I needed it after the day I had.

You will be happy to know that she did the project pretty much by herself and if it was placed crooked, granny let it stay crooked. Huge step for me :-) Here she is working on her project:




Grand kids make everything all right again :-)

She is snuggled into papa's pillow snoozing away now. I am not supposed to tell him ;-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The project looks like it was fun and turned out great!

RAELEE MICHEL
GET OFF OF PAPA'S PILLOW!!!!
YOU KNOW BETTER!!

I WILL GET YOU!!

Love Steve/Papa