Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Cabinet Pictures :-)









Getting tired of cabinet pics yet? Steve is looking at this blog so I have to keep him posted - that is my excuse and I am sticking to it ;-)

They are coming right along :-)

Now for a giggle. Yesterday, Steph, pR and I went to Blue Bayou Water Park in Baton Rouge. We had a great time but you would not believe what happened. I got sunburned. Ok, so you are not surprised right? Here is the kicker - I got sunburned on the BOTTOM of my feet! Not anywhere else - but the bottom of my feet. How crazy is that? I have been tippy toeing around today as I have yet to figure out how to walk and NOT use the bottom of my feet :-(

Stop laughing!! It is soooo not funny.

Ok, maybe just a tad funny, but not fun.

2 comments:

Cajunrose said...

The cabinets are great! I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you sunburn the bottom of your feet?

Love
Steve