Monday, August 17, 2009

Laminate Flooring Coming Today :-)

Updating as the day progresses - comments? Lol... it is hard sitting here see it progress and not having anyone to admire it with. Admirers, please feel free to comment ;-)

These top pictures are more truer to the actual color. It does not have an orange tone.









Update to below - a picture with just feet :-) I had to share.



Coming right along :-)






They are working on our window casings now :-) Steve, are you ready to come home? This is going to be done soon



Finally, the last of the flooring is getting started today. I would show a picture, but when I went it to take it I got the guys 'less than better' sides and decided you didn't need to see that. I will wait until they are taking one of their many breaks. They came in at 8:45 and have had 2 already - it is 10am.

The doors are sitting patiently on the patio waiting on installation. They are already painted and ready to go. I have this knack for worrying. I have worried since the day they brought them in that we got the wrong doors - after all, they all have to open different ways. Say a little prayer for me that all goes well. I really don't want to have to buy more doors.

The carpenter is here working on the cabinets, Crystal, the painter is here touching up the paint and the flooring guys are in. Two other guys just walked in - what are they here for? lol... I am confused - did I have anyone else scheduled?

Oooohhhh, I got my curtains for the living room this weekend. They are gorgeous! I have never bought drapes for the living room before. GULP! The price was... well... I see why I never bought them before. Oh well, in 32 years I have never had awesome drapes - it is time, right?

I know, not a great picture because I used it off the internet, but you can get the idea, right?



I think they are so pretty :-) I hope they look as wonderful as I am envisioning.

More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good, you did a good job of picking colors.
Wish I were there.

Love Steve

Ms Lynne said...

I cannot wait to see it in person... I want to walk into your front door like the people do on Extreme Home Makeover... it's beautiful!!!!! <3

Cajunrose said...

Very pretty! I love it!