Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's A...

... CABINET! Ok, so it is a cabinet frame, but you can see it will be a cabinet with two drawers!




Need a different view?



WHOO HOO!

Have I said I am amazed at the progress I see every day? We have a kitchen cabinet - Steve's coffee bar to be exact - and our pantry is right next to it. I came home today from shopping and was super excited to get into the house to see how much they had gotten accomplished. Man, was I ever surprised! Isn't it going to be awesome?

Here is a picture of the entire kitchen again - but this time laid out with the cabinets and bases:







I was with Peggy and was so amazed at what they had done, I didn't even notice that I had ceiling fans, too. When I went back in to gawk at my cabinets, I happened to look up...



and there were fans!


I am dancing with joy - I cannot even imagine what this will look like done, but give me a couple of days and I will not only imagine it - I will SEE it!

I spent the day trying to find stain to match my floors - I think I am being too picky, none seemed to work for me. We may have to mix some to work, but it'll all work out. I just love what it is looking like so far. Maybe I will not want to move after this is all done - I love where it is all going! :-)


Steve, what do you think? I am glad you called tonight ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good so far.
I think that Robert will build exactly what we asked for and he has put a big dent in it already.

Love
Steve