Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Huge Thanks!

The last thing we did before Steve left was grilled for all those that got our loot out of the house before the flood carried it away. We had a great and relaxing visit.

Here are the Krewe of Warriors - and indeed they carried every bit of furniture, belongings and boxes out of the house in 3 hours!



I think everyone had a great time relaxing and visiting, even after the rains flooded the back yard again. Steve's bbq ribs were the best and the company could not be beat.

Some read:




We chatted:




And one tried to convince me she was innocent - but we know better ;-)



Shall I challenge them to get it back in the house in double the time in a few weeks?

We sure do appreciate it guys - I can't imagine how tired you were. A bbq doesn't seem fitting enough, though I know I couldn't pay you what you are worth. A HUGE thanks to the Krewe of Warriors!


No comments: