Sunday, August 16, 2009

For Steve :-)



Steve sent me a picture of the flowers the guys brought for me Sunday when he bbq'd for them. They always bring me a little something and I absolutely love the flowers they bring. Well, of course I am here in Louisiana and they didn't realize it, so Steve gets to enjoy my flowers.

Today I was outside trimming the trees and bushes back for tropical season. I don't like them dragging on the roof and the overhang during the high winds. Since I am sure we are eventually going to get some, I decided to get one up on it all. Anyway, while trimming, I realized Steve has not seen his gardenia bloom in several years so I snapped a few pictures of it. I walked around the yard and found some other flowers blooming I thought he would enjoy.




























And this is a trick our daughter taught me - taking a picture of the back side of a flower.Aren't they cool?





I wish you were here Steve - or I was there. I miss you :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures, makes me wish I were home even more.
Miss you.
Love
Steve