Friday, August 21, 2009

Here We Go Again

I am sick as a dog with my side that doesn't hurt (ha!), have been up all night and all day (I am still hurting like heck) and we have a horrible thunderstorm. Nice. Exceptionally nice since most of our possessions are in the shop - which is now flooded and yes, the stuff on the floor is soaked. I have been out in the shop for an hour trying to get things up off of the ground - but there is no room to move around in there.








I am sick of all of this! I knew this was going to happen. I said it would happen. Why didn't I listen to my instincts and raise everything before it happened instead of trusting that it didn't. Can I put out a white flag and admit defeat? I just want it all to stop.

I am done. Sick and done.

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

No, no, no - this can't be happening!!! I'm so sorry for all of this Sis. It's been a bad day all the way around hasn't it?

We love you lots.